Who’s looking for a Barrie fixer upper home opportunity? This is an easy one. It’s a newer 14 year old house. Buy for $450k, do a light renovation, then sell for $550-$580k.
– PURCHASE PRICE – $450,000
– BUY-IT-NOW PRICE – $455,000 (If you know you want it based on pictures and comps, then it can be yours and we won’t show it to multiple people. Yes we can arrange a viewing and/or inspection for you.)
– QUICK CLOSING: Closing date is Dec. 13 – This is an assignment of contract.
– After Repair Value – Recent sales in the area are $550,000 to $580,000.
– Has a finished basement like the $580k comparable, not the $550k comparable.
– LOCATION – Barrie – Near Mapleton Ave and Ardagh Rd (Please do not stalk the property! 🙂
– detached 2 storey,
– 39′ x 109′ lot
– 4 bed, 2.5 bath (bedrooms are all on the top floor)
– 2218 sqft
– built in 2004
– house smells like cigarettes (clean, ozone machine, painting, new carpet, wash drapes)
– replace carpet
– some painting
– a couple broken cabinet doors
– NOT INCLUDED: washer, dryer, basement fridge & freezer
– and I’m sure you can find other touch-ups and improvements.
This house has been assigned. But let us know if you’re looking for fixer upper homes for sale in Barrie.
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get immediate access to these deals as soon as they are available.