Who’s looking for a great fix & flip opportunity? This one is in a hot area in Downtown Toronto.
Townhouses are in high demand right now. Condos are easier reno projects since there isn’t much exterior work to do. This one is a winner!
– LOCATION: King St W & Shaw St (Downtown Toronto)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $789,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: $970k is what a house with exact same sqft just sold for around the corner.
– CLOSING: April 15 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 2 Storey, Stacked Townhouse, Upper Unit, Condo
– BEDS/BATHS: 2 Bed/2.5 Bath
– PARKING: 1 Underground Parking Space
– SQFT: 1310 sqft
– AGE: 1988 Built
– CONDO FEE: $702
– PROPERTY TAX: $3610.21
– The house is dated and needs to be updated.
– There was a bathroom leak a while back and damage from that. Some Drywall has been removed. Work was done to clean up and remove moisture and any potential mould.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please take a look at the pictures to see what you’d like to renovate.
– Condos are easier to renovate than freehold.
– Townhouses are in high demand, compared to high-rise condos.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to get you details. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get notified about these discounted deals as soon as they become available. Sometimes these deals go fast, so you don’t want to miss them.