Get ready for a summertime deal!
The last couple dips in Ontario real estate didn’t last long. Will you regret not buying this deal 6 months from now?
How can you profit?
1) Fix & Flip. Some cosmetic updates to kitchen, baths, flooring and paint would easily modernize this property. Things like roof, furnace, A/C, and windows are updated already and don’t need your attention. Buy for $715k, upgrade, then sell for high $800s. Nearby semis were selling in the $900s a couple months ago.
2) Wholetail it! Bang some pieces of laminate flooring together, clean it, stage it, sell it.
3) Move In Now. No updates needed before moving in. Renovate slowly over time to make it your own. Realtors, add a commission for yourself and show this to your clients.
– LOCATION: Brampton, ON (Queen St & Hwy 410)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $714,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Mid to high $800s. (Compare to the sales selling in the $900s and $1M+ a couple months ago.)
– CLOSING: July 14, 2022 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Semi-Detached Backsplit (3 level)
– BEDS/BATHS: 3+1 Beds/1+1 Baths
– PARKING: 3 cars
– BASEMENT: Finished (with bedroom/bathroom)
– SQFT: 1280 sq. ft. (approx)
– LOT: 30′ x 105′
– AGE: 1972
– PROPERTY TAX: $3552/year
– Cosmetic updates to kitchen, baths, flooring, paint.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– July closing means lots of time to arrange bank financing.
– 2 tier deck
– New roof 2020
– New furnace and A/C 2019
– Newer windows in last 8 years
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get immediate access to these discounted deals as soon as they are available.