Who’s looking for a profitable property?
This 2 storey condo townhouse is close to shopping, schools, parks, public transit and Hwy 401. Enjoy a barbecue or send the kids out for fresh air in the fully fenced yard or at the complex playground. Maintenance fees include hydro, heat and water.
How can you profit?
1) Fix & Flip – buy for $409,900, do some interior updates, and sell for over $500k.
2) Move In – get into the housing market without breaking the bank! Realtors, add something on top and bring your clients a discounted deal.
3) Rent – collect a cheque every month, watch the value appreciate over time, and enjoy the equity you make from day one.
– LOCATION: Oshawa, ON (Park Rd. south of Hwy 401)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $409,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Compare with other updated properties at same address that recently sold for $500k-$520k
– CLOSING: September 20, 2021 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 2 Storey Condo Townhouse
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 Beds/1 Bath
– PARKING: 1 space
– BASEMENT: Unfinished with laundry area
– SQFT: 1030 sq. ft.
– AGE: 1975
– CONDO FEES: $530/month includes exterior, hydro, heat and water.
– RENTAL INCOME: $1700/month, utilities included (month-to-month). Tenant is already looking for a new place to live, but buyer to assume tenant in the meantime.
– House is dated, but liveable. Needs cosmetic updates to kitchen, bath, flooring, etc.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– Avoid cost of exterior renovations – it’s a condo!
– All utilities are included in maintenance fees.
– Fully fenced yard.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Do you want to get notified of these deals before everyone else? PUSH HERE to get notified about these deals as soon as they become available.
Need Fast Financing?
Calvert Home Mortgage has the ability to finance most of the wholesale price, INCLUDING the assignment fee.
Calvert has options for buying with as low as $20k down, with rates starting at 7.99% and a 2% lender’s fee for 25% down.
No additional broker fees! No appraisal fee! Fully open!
Get $500 off the lender’s fee from Calvert Mortgages if you let them know that you heard about them through House Deals GTA