You’ll profit on the day you buy this one!
Want a big discount on a condo that needs small renos? This condo is in the desirable Cooksville community on 4+ acres of beautiful parkland in the heart of Mississauga. A+ location with quick access to highways 403 & QEW. Beautiful south-west views let you enjoy the afternoon sun.
But how can YOU profit?
1) Easy Wholetail/Flip – It doesn’t need much work to be worth around $500,000. The kitchen and bathrooms are nice. The expensive renos are already done for you! This is the perfect flip to renovate in the winter and sell in the spring market. Buy for $377k, do a small reno, then re-sell for over $500,000.
2) Rent it out – For a 1000+ sqft condo like this you should get $2500-$2900 depending on how nice you make it. All inclusive.
3) Realtors – Do you have a client looking for a condo? If they’re willing to put in a bit of sweat equity, they’ll be forever grateful for your help in building their equity and wealth.
– LOCATION: 3100 Kirwin Ave, Mississauga
– PURCHASE PRICE: $377,800 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Around $500,000 and probably more
– CLOSING: January 05, 2023 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Condo – Corner unit with a balcony
– BEDS/BATHS: 2 Bed/1.5 Bath.
– PARKING: 2 underground spots
– SQFT: 1000 – 1199 sqft
– AGE: 1975
– CONDO FEES: $723 (Includes heat, hydro, water, CAC, and more)
– PROPERTY TAX: A mere $1,925 per year.
– It will need some drywall repair, paint, a couple doors, and various touch-ups. But the expensive kitchen and bathrooms are in pretty good shape.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures and video for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– This is an easy reno that can be done affordably. Condos are just easier to renovate and have less to do.
– One bedroom walks-out to the balcony and has a walk-in closet. The other bedroom has a large window.
– Cooksville is a desirable and sought-after area of Mississauga.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. You can see all of our available properties here: https://www.housedealsgta.ca/preferred-buyers/