Getting discouraged by the MLS?
Here’s a condo townhouse in a great area near good schools. Jump on the 404 and get downtown in a jiffy. Why not invest close to the Toronto border, without paying Toronto’s double land transfer tax? Buy for $649,900, do some beautiful renovations, and sell for over $800k.
– LOCATION: Thornhill/Markham, ON (Between Steeles Ave. and Hwy 407, just west of Don Mills Rd.)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $649,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Over $800k with beautiful renos!
– CLOSING: March 3, 2022 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Condo Townhouse (2 Storey)
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 Beds/1.5 Baths
– PARKING: 1 Car Garage + 1 Car Driveway
– BASEMENT: Part finished with walkout. On the smaller side, but has a half bath and laundry.
– SQFT: 1015 sq. ft.
– AGE: 1972
– CONDO FEES: $485/month (includes water)
– PROPERTY TAX: $2563/year
– This condo is in rough shape and needs work.
– Replace furnace and hot water tank.
– Replace kitchen, baths, flooring, etc. This condo was used for food catering and has lots of grease on the ceilings.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– Save money on some big ticket items…windows and roof are the condo board’s responsibility!
– Ground floor walkout basement.
– Nice little balcony off the front living room (not many units have this unique feature).
– A/C only 6 years old.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Do you want to get notified of these deals before everyone else? PUSH HERE to get notified about these deals as soon as they become available.