Who wants a cottage at a low price?
You are steps to the water and you have gorgeous lake views from your front porch. This lovely bungalow is a quick 2-minute drive from the marina, making it the ideal spot for boating enthusiasts and fishing fans. Plus, with easy acces to Port Rowan, Long Point, and Turkey Point Provincial Parks, you’ll have endless opportunities for outdoor adventures. And that’s not all! You’re close to wineries, kayaking spots, and more. When you’re not out exploring, you’ll have plenty of space to relax and entertain at home. With ample parking for guests and a backyard oasis complete with a pool and deck. Don’t wait! Come see this amazing property before it’s too late!
How can you profit?
1) Wholetail – Sure it could use some touch-ups and updates, but it’s ready to rent and move-in ready. It wouldn’t take much to get over $500,000. If you get creative with this property, you could increase its value to over $600,000 like other area sales.
2) Vacation Rental – You are steps from the lake and short drives to Turkey Point and Port Dover. This area is awesome for boaters and kayakers.
3) Realtors, we’re paying 3% commission on this one. Show Your Clients! You can be the hero who finds your client an off-market deal.
– LOCATION: St. Williams, ON (Norfolk County, close to Lake Erie)
– NEW REDUCED PURCHASE PRICE: $369,900 Or Best Offer (Down from $396k)
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: $500,000s – Possibly over $600,000 if you make it NICE!
– CLOSING: June 28, 2023 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Ranch style bungalow with pool
– BEDS/BATHS: 2 Beds/ 1.5 baths
– PARKING: 1 car carport, plus 1 car attached garage, and private driveway for approx 8 vehicles
– BASEMENT: Partially finished, 1 bedroom, with separate entrance through the garage
– SQFT: 1,158 above grade + a big basement
– LOT: 75′ x 150′ (irregular) Over 1/4 acre.
– AGE: 1976
– PROPERTY TAX: $2,645
– SEWER: Holding Tank
– WATER: Municipal (Not well water)
– You can find things to update. Or someone can live here very happily.
– Hot tub isn’t working.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– Backs on to fields of gold & green. No neighbour behind!
– Above ground pool surrounded by decking.
– Windows, roof, trim, doors look good.
– This is an amazingly low price for a house in such good condition and in such a great location.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Josea Paul, Myra Afidchao, Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Do you want to get notified of these deals before everyone else? PUSH HERE to get notified about these deals as soon as they become available.