Who wants to buy at a BIG discount?
Is this a $200k or $300k spread? Flip it, rent it, or move to the country and make this your home with MAJOR built-in equity.
Here is your opportunity to own a 1988-built home with a 3-car garage on 1.6 acres! Just south of Woodstock and west of Brantford, this gorgeous home sits on a well-maintained lot, surrounded by lots of greenery. It offers a large driveway and provides plenty of parking for extended family, recreational vehicles, and guests.
Who is still scared of the 2022 market?
In case you haven’t noticed, prices increased a bit in both August and September. We refer to the TREB Market Watch stats for September 2022.
Prices are stabilizing and increasing. It’s buying time!
How can you profit?
1) Flip it! Look at the $1M and $900k sales on this road and think about how much you can re-sell this one for.
2) Move in. We know you want to live on 1.6 acres! Can you BRR this and pull out all your down payment?
3) Rent it out – BRRR. At this price you’d be wise to rent it out and pay lower taxes on your equity when you sell. Maybe you’ll want to retire here in the future.
– LOCATION: Norwich, ON (Hwy 59 & Quaker)
— 20 min to Woodstock
— 30 min to Brantford
— 45 min to London
– PURCHASE PRICE: $549,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: It’s hard to pinpoint but likely $700s or $800s. Probably lower than the recent $900k and $1 Million sales on the road.
– CLOSING: November 6 – December 6, 2022 (At Seller’s discretion, with 21 days notice. This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Detached, 1 3/4 Storey
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 Beds/2 Baths
– PARKING: 3 car attached garage, 10+ parking spaces
– BASEMENT: Partially finished. Separate entrance. High Ceilings and could easily be a separate apartment.
– SQFT: 1,621 Above Grade and 1,051 sqft basement
– LOT: 1.6 Acres with 156′ frontage
– Well and Septic
– AGE: 1988 – That’s pretty modern!
– PROPERTY TAX: $5,385
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– The house is very liveable, and someone could move in right away. But most people will probably want to do updates.
– Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– 1500 sqft uninsulated barn built in 1993.
– 3 car garage is 717 sqft.
– The basement is NICE with high ceilings and has great potential.
– 1.6 acres nicely treed and landscaped.
– This is a fantastic price! You get so much for so little.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors