What can you find for under $200,000 these days?
This house is the 2nd row of houses from the lake and you can see the lake from your backyard. You’re about 60 metres to Lake Erie and it’s a short walk to a community beach.
This is a profitable fix & flip opportunity. It also has potential as a short term or long term rental.
Realtors, here’s your opportunity to make a 3% or more commission and just add something on top. Wow your clients with this off-market deal. This is a hot price-point and a nice setting. Your clients will thank you for avoiding the madness of MLS bidding wars.
– LOCATION: Selkirk, ON (45 min to Hamilton)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $199,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: mid $300,000s
– CLOSING: April 12, 2021 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Detached Bungalow
– BEDS/BATHS: 2 Bed/1 Bath
– PARKING: 2 parking spots on the driveway
– BASEMENT: none
– SEWER: Holding Tank
– WATER SOURCE: Cistern
– SQFT: 962 sqft
– LOT: 56′ x 80′
– AGE: 1960
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– It’s used as a year-round home, but was originally built as a cottage. Might need some insulating.
– We’ll do a home inspection and get more details then.
– Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– Excellent for someone who wants to be near the lake and commute to Hamilton. Many people are working from home and commuting a couple days a week is no big deal.
– The low price!
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to get you details. (Videos, Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors