Who’s looking for a profitable property? This fixer-upper can be a profitable flip or student rental.
It’s steps to University of Toronto Scarborough, Centennial College and Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre. We know the pictures might look scary, but since it’s a condo townhouse the reno really isn’t that major.
– LOCATION: Scarborough (Morningside Ave & Military Trail)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $419,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: mid $500,000s should be easy to get after renos. There are also nearby sales in the $600s. The more attractive you make it, the more it will sell for.
– CLOSING: October 29 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: condo townhouse, 2-storey + basement
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 bed/1.5 bath (You can have a bedroom in the basement too.)
– PARKING: 1 spot underground (Can rent a 2nd spot above ground.)
– CONDO FEES: $430 (Includes: Water, Cable TV, Bldg Ins, Common Elements)
– PROPERTY TAX: $1626
– SQFT: 1300 sqft
– AGE: 1970
– This house has been neglected and its time for a full reno
– Some junk and furniture removal
– Windows (owner’s responsibility)
– Electrical panel
– There is damage from old and current leaks.
– The condo was supposed to do the roof this year, but that got cancelled due to covid. Now there is a hole in the roof! The condo will tarp it over this week and we still need to talk with the property management about the repair plan.
– Good-sized fenced back yard.
– Quiet location in the back of townhouse complex.
– Steps to U of T Scarborough Campus, Centennial College and Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre.
– Great opportunity to increase the value and renovate this house the way you want.
– This type of house is highly in demand since COVID. It’s “ground level” and affordable. Condo townhouses are just more desirable than high rises. No elevators and no shared entrances here.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to get you details. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors