Here’s a profitable property. Flip or rent… your choice.
Where else can you buy a detached house this cheap and this close to Toronto?
– PURCHASE PRICE: $215,000 or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: High $300,000s (The houses selling in the mid $300s and below are dated and fixer uppers.)
– You can probably make profit by cleaning the property, fixing a couple of the ugliest problems, then selling.
– CLOSING: Aug 07, 2019 (This is an assignment of contract.)
– LOCATION: Alliston, On (10 min west of Alliston, 30km N-E of Orangeville)
– Detached bungalow, 3-bed, 1 bath
– Attached garage
– On septic and well
– Electric forced air furnace
– SQFT: 1161 sqft
– LOT: 66 x 155 feet
– AGE: 1955
-Plenty! Take a look at the pictures and videos.
-It’s time for a full interior face lift. New kitchen, new bathroom, etc.
-Lots of junk removal
-roof 3 years old
-septic tank emptied 2-3 years ago
-furnace and water pump 2 years old
-some things in the house are in good condition. For example, the bedroom doors are old, but they’re in good condition and higher quality than the cheap doors they sell these days. Also, the kitchen is dirty and dated, but looks solid and usable. Food for thought…
This house has been assigned. But, let us know if you’re looking for other cheap houses in Ontario.
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
PS. PUSH HERE to get notified about these deals as soon as they become available. Sometimes these deals go fast, so you don’t want to miss them.