Wow! Cheap Houses in Oshawa – Wholesale Property for Investors! A detached house in the low $200s. Let us know if you’re looking for an opportunity.
How can you profit?
1) Buy for $225k, renovate nicely, then sell for over $300,000.
2) Buy, renovate, rent, refinance and pull out some of your money.
3) Do a rent to own.
4) Realtors bring your clients who want something affordable.
Make profits any way you please. You’re buying at a discount.
– LOCATION: Oshawa, ON – It’s on a busy street. Please do not visit the house uninvited.
– PURCHASE PRICE: $219,000
– After Repair Value: $300,000++
– CLOSING: Oct 01, 2019
– Detached bungalow, 2 bed, 1 bath
– almost a double car driveway – fits 2 small-mid sized vehicles side by side
– SQFT: 614 sqft
– LOT: 30 x 110 feet
– AGE: 1920 built
-it’s a livable little house. But you could update it.
-some windows are newer, some are older.
-it could use electrical clean up and updates. There aren’t many plugs per room.
-it’s an old house with crooked floors. You could add a jack post in the basement. But be OK with crooked floors.
-the basement has a low ceiling around 6′ to joists. Probably best for laundry and storage.
-below grade windows and leaks in the basement. This can be improved with grading and downspout redirection. But I’d keep this basement unfinished.
-take a look at the pictures and videos to decide what you want to renovate.
-newer electrical panel
-its a cheap detached house in livable condition!
This house has been assigned. But let us know if you’re looking for cheap houses in Oshawa.
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get notified about these deals as soon as they become available. Sometimes they go fast, so you don’t want to miss them.