Who wants to buy in a hot neighbourhood at a big discount?
Here’s a well-maintained home that’s move-in ready. You get profitable flip potential and rental potential. It’s a short walk to the Caledonia LRT station that is under construction. Since COVID these detached houses are IN DEMAND as people are leaving condo buildings.
If this property was on MLS it would have 10-20 offers within days and would sell for some crazy price. Fortunately for you you’re getting this email and you can avoid all of that.
Realtors, here’s your opportunity to make a 3% commission. Just add your fee on top. Your clients will thank you for avoiding the MLS madness.
– LOCATION: Toronto – near Eglinton Ave W (Between Caledonia & Dufferin)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $729,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: $900,000 is what renovated houses have recently sold for.
– CLOSING: Oct. 28 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Detached Bungalow
– BEDS/BATHS: 2+2 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Kitchens
– PARKING: 3 spaces, attached 1 car garage
– SQFT: 793 sqft
– LOT: 25′ x 125′
– AGE: 1944
– RENTS: $3,600 + utilities looks possible
– The house is very livable as it is and currently lived in as a single family home.
– Would need some changes to bring it up to building code as a 2-unit.
– MPAC describes it as a Duplex.
– Basement apartment existed before 1995 and we have documentation.
– About 600m to the upcoming Caledonia LRT station that is under construction.
– Awesome condo alternative in Toronto!
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to get you details. (Comparable solds, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Do you want to get notified of these deals before everyone else? PUSH HERE to get notified about these deals as soon as they become available.