Where else can you get a GTA house in the $200s?!
Cheap cheap townhouse just steps away from Cowan Park. Did we say CHEAP? Kitchen and paint has been recently updated. Almost rent-ready! Commuters will love being only minutes away from the 401. Close to schools, restaurants, grocery, and “the Costco plaza” too.
How can you profit?
1) Fix & Flip: Buy for $284k, renovate, and sell around $400k.
2) BRRRR/Rent: Keep renos minimal, refinance, and rent for close to $2k/month for the whole house plus utilities.
3) Move In: Update the roof and bathroom now, and the rest slowly over time. Realtors, add a JUICY commission for yourself and still get your clients a deeply discounted deal!
– LOCATION: Oshawa, ON (off Ritson Rd, North of 401)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $284,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Around $400k
– CLOSING: September 11, 2023 (But sellers would prefer ASAP if possible. This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 2-Storey Townhouse (Freehold)
– BEDS/BATHS: 2 beds/1 bath. Used to be 3 beds (convert back if you like).
– PARKING: None. Occupants with cars usually park in the Cowan Park lot across the road.
– BASEMENT: Unfinished with laundry. (Washer and ventless dryer)
– SQFT: 605 sqft (may not include rare addition)
– LOT: 11′ x 112′
– AGE: 1908
– PROPERTY TAX: $1850/year approx. Also super cheap!
– Roof/soffits/fascia need attention. Looks like bathroom ceiling is showing signs of a roof leak.
– Update bathroom.
– Some windows need replacing.
– If you’re flipping, you’ll redo the floors. If you’re renting, you probably won’t.
– Consider adding second storey on top of main floor extension to maximize square footage.
– Basement walls need work.
– Some sod in the backyard would go a long way.
– Minor junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– Super affordable entry level home! Great for first time home buyers trying to enter the market, with enough time to get a bank mortgage if needed.
– Kitchen has been updated. (New cabinets, countertop, appliances)
– Recently painted.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Josea Paul, Myra Afidchao, Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get notified about these discounted deals as soon as they become available. Sometimes these deals go fast, so you don’t want to miss them.