Where else can you buy a detached house anywhere near $300k in Oshawa?
Got a HELOC waiting to be put to work? Throw this house on your line of credit! Rare opportunity to own a detached house in Oshawa for around $300k. This house needs work as some renovations were started but not completed. It’s a 1.25 storey house, but the upstairs is not for tall people. Think of it as a bungalow-with-a-bonus!
How can you profit?
1) Buy in the low $300s, renovate, rent, and refinance. Let the tenants pay your reno costs alongside your mortgage paydown.
2) Fix it up and flip it! Renovate, make it lovely, and sell in the mid to high $500s, maybe more.
– LOCATION: Oshawa, ON (Ritson Rd & 401)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $324,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Mid to high $500s based on June/July 2022 sales (unrenovated properties.)
– CLOSING: August 10, 2022 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 1.25 Storey Detached House (Low ceilings upstairs.)
– BEDS/BATHS: 1 bedroom on main floor, 2 beds upstairs (1 is very small, more like a den). 1 Bathroom.
– PARKING: 3 spaces
– BASEMENT: Unfinished
– LOT: 31′ x 104′
– AGE: 1925
– PROPERTY TAX: $2640/year
– This is a 100 year old house in need of repair. Expect the unexpected!
– Replace oil furnace with gas. (There is gas on the street already.)
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– The low, low price!
– No neighbors across the street.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get immediate access to these discounted deals as soon as they are available.