Who’s looking for an uncut gem?!
Located on one of Collingwood’s coveted “tree” streets! Locals will appreciate this historic “flower pot” house built by the Allen Family (But don’t worry, it’s not a designated historic property!)
Walk north to the lake or east to downtown in a few short minutes. Your coffee will still be hot when you get there! Georgian Trail is only 500 m away. Collingwood Harbour is just a stone’s throw further.
SPECIAL BONUS: Seller may consider a 20% VTB.
How can you profit?
1) Fix & Flip: lots of room to add value to this historic century home. Buy for $459k, renovate, and sell between mid $700s-$1M, depending on how far you take it.
2) Convert Back to Duplex: this property is a designated duplex but currently setup as a single family home. Convert back and rent out the units.
– LOCATION: Collingwood, ON (First St & Hurontario St on one of the coveted TREE STREETS)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $459,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Mid $700s, conservatively. But a few renovated properties on the street indicate the $1M mark may be very possible!
– CLOSING: November 15, 2023 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 2 Storey Detached Duplex (currently setup as a single family home)
– BEDS/BATHS: 2 to 4 Beds (you choose!)/2 Baths
– PARKING: 2 Spaces (tandem)
– BASEMENT: Crawlspace
– SQFT: 1566
– LOT: 42′ x 165′
– AGE: 1880
– PROPERTY TAX: Approx $4k/year
– Currently has 3 old gas wall furnaces. You may wish to update HVAC system.
– Needs windows, some are broken.
– Add laundry
– Update plumbing and electrical (old)
– The usual cosmetic updates to kitchens, baths, flooring, paint.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– Very coveted area on Collingwood’s “TREE STREETS”! Close to lake and downtown.
– VTB potential!
– Duplex designation makes possible conversion easier.
– 14 foot ceilings
– Lifetime fibreglass roof installed 10 years ago
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Josea Paul, Myra Afidchao, Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get notified about these discounted deals as soon as they become available. Sometimes these deals go fast, so you don’t want to miss them.