Awesome condo alternative! Basement apartment potential!
You’re about a 500m walk to Coxwell Station on the Danforth Subway line. This house is in good condition and it has some nice features like the back addition and the under-pinned basement with high ceilings.
Realtors, do you have any buyers that want to buy at a discount? We cooperate with realtors. This is a great opportunity for someone to buy a home with equity. A buyer can move in now and slowly renovate to their tastes.
– LOCATION: Danforth & Coxwell, Toronto
– PURCHASE PRICE: $789,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Over a million if you make it nice.
– CLOSING: May 26, 2021 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Semi-Detached Bungalow
– BEDS/BATHS: 2+1 Bed/1 Bath (The bathroom is in the basement and you’d want to add a 2nd bathroom upstairs.)
– KITCHENS: 2
– PARKING: Street Parking by Permit and motorcycle parking on front pad.
– BASEMENT: Finished. Over 7′ ceilings. Side entrance is near basement stairs and could be made into a separate entrance.
– SQFT: 800-900 sqft, 652 + an addition
– LOT: 16′ x 83′
– AGE: 1939
– PROPERTY TAX: $2716.66
– The house is in decent condition and it’s livable. But you can update it too.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– Exterior waterproofing was done recently all around the house.
– Washroom was renovated nicely a few years ago.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to get you details. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Do you want to get notified of these deals before everyone else? PUSH HERE to get notified about these deals as soon as they become available.
PS #2. Need Financing?
Calvert Home Mortgage is awesome for financing fixer uppers and has the ability to finance most of the wholesale price, INCLUDING the assignment fee. Also, they can fund in 24 hours.
Calvert has options for buying with as low as $20k down, with rates starting at 7.99% and a 2% lender’s fee for 25% down. No additional broker fees! No appraisal fee! No lender legal fee! Fully open! https://chmic.ca/flip-or-rehab/
DISCOUNT: Get $500 off the lender’s fee from Calvert Mortgages if you let them know that you heard about them through House Deals GTA.