Great opportunity for Fix & Flip.
Or maybe you or someone you know wants to move to the country? These properties are in demand as more people leave the cities. There may be possibilities to sever the lot and build a 2nd house. The house is conveniently situated on one side of the lot.
– LOCATION: Pembroke, ON (HWY 41 & Micksburg Rd)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $379,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Probably in the $500s. Likely worth mid $400s as it is.
– CLOSING: April. 30, 2021 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 2-Storey Farmhouse
– BEDS/BATHS: 4 Bed/ 1 Bath
– PARKING: Machine shed with 7 bays can hold 7 cars
– HEATING: Wood-Oil furnace combination
– SEPTIC and well water
– BASEMENT: unfinished, some areas under 6′.
– SQFT: 1804 sqft
– LOT: 225 x 605 ( 3.16 Acres)
– AGE: 1880
– Livable old Farmhouse, with ability to add value to kitchen, washroom and cosmetic reno’s.
– Building a second washroom would be a selling feature.
– Junk removal
– Please look at pictures to get an idea of what you’d like to do.
– Between 5 lakes and 6 campgrounds with plenty of potential to sever land and build or flip
– Nice rural area in Pembroke between Petawawa military base and 1hr 30 to Ottawa.
– Steel Roof
– You get an 1800 sqft house on over 3 acres at a crazy low price. What more do you want?
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to get you details. (Comparable solds, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. TELL US what you want and get notified of only the deals you are interested in. We notify you by email based on the geography you want. PUSH HERE to get the deals you want: https://www.housedealsgta.ca/preferred-buyers/