Who’s looking for a profitable property?
Location, location, location! This 2 storey detached house in Davisville Village is available under $900k in a million-dollar-plus area…and it’s already in great shape and move in ready! This is your chance to sneak into a hot neighborhood at a cool price. It’s a small house on a small lot with not much to maintain. Close to Eglinton/Bayview LRT stations and Yonge/Davisville subway station. Steps to all that Leaside and Davisville Village offers. You’ll love hanging out on Bayview Ave. We highly recommend that you stop by Hollywood Gelato when you come for your viewing. Delicious!
How can you profit?
1) Snatch up your new home in an amazing area at a huge discount! You can’t find a house under $1M nearby.
2) Fast & Easy Flip…Change the kitchen and the carpet upstairs, and throw it right back on the market.
3) New Build: The neighbour’s house sold for $1.6M 2 years ago. A new build should sell much higher this year!
– LOCATION: Toronto (Davisville Ave & Bayview Ave)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $899,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Could be over $1.2M. There are plenty of sales on 2 bedroom houses on bigger lots going for $1.5 and $1.7M.
– ARV FOR NEW BUILD: Over $1.6M and possibly much more. The neighbour’s house sold for $1.6M 2 years ago.
– CLOSING: August 2-October 2, 2021, seller dependent. (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 2 Storey Detached
– BEDS/BATHS: 2 Beds/1 Bath
– PARKING: none (only street parking)
– BASEMENT: Part finished with lower ceiling
– SQFT: 812 sq ft
– LOT: 21′ x 47′ (very small)
– AGE: 1920
– PROPERTY TAX: $3211
– House is in good shape and well maintained, but you could modernize it with a new kitchen and flooring.
– Front window is cracked.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– Location, location, location!
– Freshly painted in neutral colours.
– Low effort, high reward if you’re looking for your next fast flip.
– Perfect for someone who wants to move in now and update slowly over time.
– Where can you find a DETACHED house for under a million near here? This is just steps to Bayview Ave near the border of Leaside and Davisville Village.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get immediate access to these discounted deals as soon as they are available.
Need Fast Financing?
Calvert Home Mortgage has the ability to finance most of the wholesale price, INCLUDING the assignment fee. Also, they can fund in 24 hours.
Calvert has options for buying with as low as $20k down, with rates starting at 7.99% and a 2% lender’s fee for 25% down.
No additional broker fees! No appraisal fee! Fully open!
Get $500 off the lender’s fee from Calvert Mortgages if you let them know that you heard about them through House Deals GTA