Want a big discount on a condo that needs small renos? Throw this on your line of credit! Close to 401, 409, 400, Go Station & TTC. Walking distance to plaza, shopping, and schools.
How can you profit?
1) BRRRR – Buy for $339k, renovate, refinance, and collect $2,500-2,600+/month. Probably more with new finishes! Lease comps in this range are builder grade.
2) Fix & Flip – This unit LOOKS like a mess, but renos will be cheap. It won’t take much to increase the value to mid $400s.
3) Realtors – Do you have a client looking for a condo? Bring your cash closers! We’ll co-op 2.5%.
– LOCATION: Etobicoke, ON (370 Dixon Rd near Kipling)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $339,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Mid $400s
– FAST CLOSING: May 8, 2023 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Condo Apartment
– BEDS/BATHS: 2 Bed/1 Bath
– PARKING: 1 Indoor
– SQFT: 1045
– AGE: 1972
– CONDO FEES: Approx $700/month, including tv and all utilities
– PROPERTY TAX: Only $846/year!
– It will need some drywall repair, new bath, floors, paint, and various touch-ups. But the kitchen is in pretty good shape.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– It’s a condo, so you don’t need to budget for the big ticket items like roof, windows, etc.
– Toronto condo for $339k!
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Josea Paul, Myra Afidchao, Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors