Who’s looking for an opportunity? This house is almost 1700 sqft and only 18 years old. But it has been roughly lived in and now it needs your love.
How can you profit?
1) Just make it pretty and flip it!
2) There may be an opportunity to hack up this house and make it a legal 2-unit. But it’s good to verify this with the city.
SUMMARY – Fixer Upper Homes for Sale Cambridge Ontario:
– LOCATION: Cambridge, ON (Near Townline & the 401 – Easy Access!)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $449,900
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Upper $500,000s (It’ll depend on your renos)
– CLOSING: Jan. 20, 2019
– TYPE: Detached, 2 storey
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 bed, 1.5 bath (Basement has rough-in for 3rd bathroom)
– BASEMENT: Unfinished
– SQFT: 1691 sqft
– LOT: 30.35′ x 104.99′
– AGE: 2002 (18 years young!)
RENOVATIONS NEEDED: The pictures will answer some of your questions!
-drywall repair, paint, flooring
-kitchen and bathroom updates
-the house has been roughly lived in. Punches in drywall, doors kicked in, etc.
-roof is old
GOOD NEWS: Renovating an 18 year old house is fairly straight forward. There aren’t too many surprises.
This house has been assigned. But let us know if you’re looking for fixer upper homes for sale Cambridge Ontario.
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get immediate access to these deals as soon as they are available.