Who wants a flip for the New Year? This is a well-built house on a BIG lot with mature trees. Big properties are VERY POPULAR these days since COVID.
– LOCATION: Uxbridge, ON (East of Aurora, North of Pickering/Ajax … if you haven’t been there recently. It’s a hot market!)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $619,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: high $700s and maybe over $800k
– CLOSING: January 06, 2021 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Detached, 3-level Sidesplit
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 bed, 1 bath (Budget to add a 2nd bath in the basement)
– PARKING: 8 spots, 6 in driveway, 2 in garage
– SQFT: 1205 sqft
– LOT: 87′ x 180′
– AGE: 1971 Built
– It’s time to update this home! Kitchen, bathroom, flooring, etc.
– Some junk and furniture removal
– Basement should be finished. It’s not a great setup for a basement apartment. You could fit in a bachelor apartment if you wanted.
– The big lot!
– Double car garage and plentiful parking is great for all sorts of people. Tradespeople with trailers, boaters, etc
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to get you details. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors