Who’s looking for an opportunity? Here’s a profitable fix & flip and some of you might like it as a single-family rental.
– LOCATION: Oshawa (Near Wilson & Bond)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $425,000 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: $530-$560k (There are plenty of semis and freehold townhouses selling around $550k in Oshawa.)
– CLOSING: Nov. 16, 2020 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Semi-Detached, 2-Storey
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 Bed/1 Bath
– PARKING: single driveway, fits 3 cars
– SQFT: 1282 sqft
– LOT: 28 x 165 (Deep lot!)
– AGE: 1977 (Not too old!)
– It’s a livable house, but there’s room to add value and profit by doing a cosmetic reno.
– A second bathroom would be a selling feature.
– Driveway is old
– Some junk removal
– Please look at pictures to get an idea of what you’d like to do.
– Newer roof
– Covered deck in back
– Nice area in East Oshawa. Close to downtown, but not too close.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to get you details. (Comparable solds, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Do you want to get notified of these deals before everyone else? PUSH HERE to get notified about these deals as soon as they become available.