Where can you find the lowest price semi in all of Toronto? Right here! And it’s in a good area of North York near good schools, the subway, and parks.
It is beside the Finch Corridor Recreational Trail (aka. a hydro corridor)… which some people don’t like, but some people will LOVE that there are no neighbours beside and behind. Experience the joys of having less neighbours and having open fields to walk your dog! Did I mention it’s classified as a duplex by MPAC. Awesome!
How can you profit?
1) Buy for $679,900, make it pretty, then sell for OVER $800,000
2) Buy, reno, rent, refinance out of the increased value.
3) Great opportunity for a homeowner who wants to earn sweat equity.
– LOCATION: North York (Bathurst & Finch)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $679,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: OVER $800,000 (And there are plenty of nearby semis selling in the $900s too.)
– CLOSING: September 30, 2020 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Semi-Detached Bungalow
– BEDS/BATHS/KITCHENS: 5 Bed (3 Up + 2 Down), 2 Bath, 2 Kitchens
– PARKING: Double Driveway and driveway extends past house. Can fit 3-4 cars.
– SQFT: 1253 sqft (Per level. That’s around 2500 sqft of space.)
– LOT: 30′ x 125′
– AGE: 1958 Built
RENOVATIONS NEEDED: Lots! Get some dumpsters.
– It’s time for a full interior reno. Kitchens, bathrooms and more.
– There will be lots of junk removal.
– Please look at pictures to get more ideas.
– Good area of North York with good schools and many amenities.
– It’s a brick bungalow. These houses are easier to renovate.
– No neighbours beside or behind! Backs and sides onto greenspace… with some steel towers.
– Described as a duplex by MPAC.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to get you details. (Comparable solds, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Do you want to get notified of these deals before everyone else? PUSH HERE to get notified about these deals as soon as they become available.