Who’s looking for a profitable property?
Big house on big lot in a mature, quiet neighborhood in south Ajax. 2 minute drive to 401, Ajax/Pickering hospital, beautiful lakefront trails and numerous restaurants and retailers. Due to a rear addition, this is one of the larger homes in the neighborhood with great opportunity to convert to 2 units.
How can you profit?
1) Convert to 2 profitable units! Rents are high in this area. 7′-8′ ceilings in basement and separate entrance potential through the back.
2) Buy at $649,900, update, and sell for mid to high $800s (maybe even over $900k!) as a large single family home.
3) Move in this summer and slowly pretty it up as you see fit.
– LOCATION: Ajax (Salem & Bayly)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $649,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Over $800,000 (Nearby semis and townhouses are selling over $800k!)
– CLOSING: June 7, 2021 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 1.5 Storey Detached House
– BEDS/BATHS: 3+1 Bed/3 Bath
– PARKING: 3+ cars
– BASEMENT: Finished (1 Bed/1 Bath). Ceiling height 7′-8′.
– SQFT: 1739 sqft (big addition on back)
– LOT: approx 45′ x 110′, widens at back
– AGE: 1950
– Some siding repair.
– Interior cosmetic updates to your liking.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– Liveable as is! Renovate slowly as you like.
– Covered front porch and back deck are nice little features.
– Great central neighborhood with yard space!
– Quiet crescent and located across from park.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Do you want to get notified of these deals before everyone else? PUSH HERE to get notified about these deals as soon as they become available.