Who wants a low-priced house?
It has flip potential and rental potential. You just can’t find decent detached houses in this price range any more.
– LOCATION: St Catharines (St Paul St W and Pelham Rd)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $339,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: mid-high $400s. Over $500k if you lower the basement.
– CLOSING: May 14 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Detached, Bungalow
– BEDS: 2 Bed
– BATHS: 1 Bath
– PARKING: 2-3 parking spots on the driveway
– BASEMENT: Exterior Entrance, Unfinised
– SQFT: 660 sqft
– LOT: 30′ x 165′
– AGE: 1922
– The house is livable and in decent condition. But it could use some repairs and updates.
– Update the bathroom.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please look at the pictures and videos for more ideas.
– DEEP lot with lots of room for an addition.
– The low price!
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to get you details. (Videos, comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Get notified of only the deals you are interested in by telling us your areas of interest. We notify you by email based on the geography you want. PUSH HERE to get the deals you want: https://www.housedealsgta.ca/preferred-buyers/