Ready for your next discounted off market deal?
Looking for a project to start in the spring? Here’s your chance to buy a property for the warmer weather at winter prices. It’s on a long corner lot, and it’s only 30 years old. New furnace and A/C means you save money on some big ticket items. This house is in liveable condition but could use some updating. Join us for a walkthrough to view the interior and determine what you’d like to renovate.
Realtors, add your commission on top and bring your buyers! Your buyers can move in now and renovate to their tastes down the road.
– LOCATION: Mississauga, ON (Winston Churchill Blvd. & Britannia Rd.)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $1,150,000 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Compare with other recently sold properties in the $1.4-$1.5M range
– CLOSING: April 4, 2022 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 2 Storey Detached House
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 Beds/3.5 Baths
– PARKING: 2 Driveway/2 Garage
– BASEMENT: Finished
– SQFT: 1639 sq. ft.
– LOT: 45′ x 116′ (long lot)
– AGE: 1981 (not too old!)
– Cosmetic updates to kitchen, bathrooms, etc. This house is outdated and needs a modern touch.
– One shower is leaking/not working.
– Fence in need of repair.
– Roof & windows are 10-15 years old.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Spring close means lots of time to arrange cheap financing!
– Newer furnace & A/C (2 years)
– Big, long corner lot.
– 2 fireplaces (one wood, one gas)
– 2 skylights
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get immediate access to these discounted deals as soon as they are available.