Who wants to start a project once it warms up outside?
This deal closes in the spring, so you’ll have lots of time to arrange cheap financing. You’re gonna love the chance to avoid the MLS on this one! This property is in a sought after area of west Oshawa near Whitby. It’s close to everything… Oshawa Centre, Walmart, Lowes, you name it. Get to the GO station for an easy commute in a matter of minutes, or grab your Starbucks latte around the corner and hop right on the 401 instead. This house is in a pleasant, quiet, and mature neighborhood. It’s an all-brick, semi-detached house with a separate entrance and looks lovely from the street. Update the interior to match!
How can you profit?
1) Buy for $679,900, make it beautiful, then sell for close to $900k, depending on finishes.
2) Buy, renovate, rent and refinance out of the increased value. There may be potential to add a second unit here.
3) Great opportunity for a homeowner who has been struggling to find something on the market. Long close means lots of time to arrange financing. Realtors – bring your clients! Just add your commission on top.
– LOCATION: Oshawa, ON (Hwy. 2 & Stevenson Rd. S.)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $679,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Similar renovated properties recently sold between $800k-$900k+
– CLOSING: April 28, 2022 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Semi Detached Backsplit
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 Beds/2 Baths
– PARKING: 3 spaces
– BASEMENT: Finished. Good ceiling height.
– SQFT: 1261 sq. ft.
– LOT: 30′ x 100′
– AGE: 1969
– PROPERTY TAX: $3,340.13/year
– This house is dated and could use updating to kitchen, baths, floors, etc. The usual cosmetics!
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– Separate entrance.
– Newer roof and windows.
– West Oshawa location near Whitby
– You’ll probably make a bunch of money in appreciation over the next 4 months just by signing this deal. How much do you think it will be worth in May 2022?
– Long closing…lots of time to get a low interest bank mortgage.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get immediate access to these discounted deals as soon as they are available.