Ready for a reno project?
Here’s a fixer upper with a big spread! Spring closing means lots of time to arrange cheap financing. Close to the waterfront, Guild Park & Gardens, and Guildwood GO/VIA Rail station.
How can you profit?
1) Buy at a HUGE discount, renovate, and sell for over $1.3M to a family who will appreciate the option of renting out the basement apartment.
2) Renovate this property for your own rental portfolio. Pick your own tenants and charge top rents!
– LOCATION: Scarborough, ON (Morningside Ave & Guildwood Pkwy)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $959,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: $1.3M++
– CLOSING: June 1, 2022 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Detached Bungalow
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 Bed/1 Bath Upper, 2 Bed/1 Bath Basement Apartment
– PARKING: 4-5 spaces
– BASEMENT: 2 Bedroom Apartment with Separate Entrance (Not Legal)
– SQFT: 930 sq. ft.
– LOT: 42′ x 178′
– AGE: 1956
– PROPERTY TAX: $2,828.99/year
– This house needs lots of updates and renovations. (Windows, flooring, kitchens, baths, etc.)
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– How often can you buy a 2-unit in Scarborough for under $1M??
– The huge spread
– Roof replaced 2015
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Do you want to get notified of these deals before everyone else? PUSH HERE to get notified about these deals as soon as they become available.