Who’s looking for a profitable property?
Here’s a brick bungalow in a great area, just a 10 minute walk from Warden subway station. It’s on a deep lot with a big backyard. Buy at a discount and flip or turn it into a beautiful 2-unit rental!
How can you profit?
1) Buy for $949,900, renovate, and sell for $1.2 Million. Or…maybe much, much more, if you copy the guy up the road whose reno got him the big big bucks.
2) Buy, reno, rent and refinance out of the increased value. The basement has good ceiling height and potential for a second unit.
– LOCATION: Scarborough, ON (St. Clair Ave & Pharmacy Ave)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $949,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Even unrenovated comparables are selling around $1.2M. But someone went all-out on a similar bungalow nearby and sold it for 1.55M last month. So use your imagination!
– CLOSING: April 14, 2022 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Detached Bungalow
– BEDS/BATHS: 2 Beds/1 Bath
– PARKING: 2-3 Spaces (Including Carport)
– BASEMENT: Unfinished. Good space for second 1 bedroom unit to be added.
– SQFT: 802 sq. ft.
– LOT: 40′ x 125′ (approx)
– AGE: 1953
– PROPERTY TAX: $3,238.37/year
– This house is a fixer upper. Plan for updates to windows, kitchen, bath, flooring, etc.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– Potential for conversion to 2-units
– Deep lot (125 ft deep) and big backyard
– Roof 4 years new
– Furnace 10 years old
– A/C 3 years old
– Updated electrical
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get notified about these discounted deals as soon as they become available. Sometimes these deals go fast, so you don’t want to miss them.