Who wants an easy and profitable fixer upper houses Halton region? Set yourself up now.
How to profit? Buy for $409k, do a light reno, then sell in mid to high $500s.
1) Close fast using cash, lines of credit, or a private mortgage.
2) The seller is staying until Feb 2020. If you qualify, you can put a bank mortage on this after you close. There are ways to refinance out your entire purchase price!
3) Do a light reno and sell in spring of 2020… spring is a great time to sell!
– PURCHASE PRICE: $409,000
– BUY-IT-NOW PRICE: $415,000 – If you know you want it based on pictures, comps, talking with us, your due diligence, etc… then it can be yours and we won’t show it to multiple people. Yes we can arrange a viewing and/or inspection for you.
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: mid to high $500s depending on renos. You can’t buy much under $550k in Acton.
– CLOSING: Thurs July 25, 2019 (Yes, it’s fast! And seller stays until Feb)
– LOCATION: Acton, ON in Halton Region (West of Brampton)
– Acton has a GO train station!
– Detached 3-level backsplit, 3 bed, 1.5 bath
– Built in garage
– House is in pretty good condition.
– SQFT: 1125 sqft
– LOT: 60 x 110 feet
– AGE: 1970 Built
-roof is old
-has electrical fuse panel
-no central AC
-could use fresh paint
-window trim scratched by dogs
-moisture in one corner of crawl space because a downspout is pouring water there. Fix it by extending the downspout a few feet.
-I’m sure you’ll find more to do!
-Was renovated 7-8 years ago and the house is mostly in good condition.
-Kitchen and bathrooms look pretty good.
-Here’s your chance to be the HERO to a seller who NEEDS to sell fast.
-This is a fast closing so there’s no time to get a bank mortgage.
This house has been assigned. But let us know if you’re looking for fixer-upper houses in the Halton region.
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get notified about these deals as soon as they become available. Sometimes fixer upper houses in the Halton region go fast, so you don’t want to miss them.