Who wants an easy flip for the spring market? It’s a newer house from 1992 so renos shouldn’t be too complicated.
– LOCATION: Barrie (Near Anne St N & Livingstone)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $429,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: mid $500s
– CLOSING: April 2021 Sellers have a flexible closing date that will be firmed up after they buy their next house. (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 2-Storey, Detached
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 Bed, 1.5 Bath
– PARKING: 3 spots (2 on driveway, 1 in garage)
– BASEMENT: Finished
– SQFT: 1180 sqft
– LOT: 29′ x 124′
– AGE: 1992 Built
– PROPERTY TAX: $3,279.70
– It could use a face-lift. Kitchen & bath updates, flooring, paint, etc.
– Shingles are 15 years old and might be nearing the end of their life. But maybe you can get a few more years out of them.
– Some junk and furniture removal
– Please take a look at the pictures to get ideas.
– A nice and quiet street that only gets local traffic.
– Windows were done 15 years ago. Which is good news! Because they’re not original.
– Furnace and AC are 7 years old, so should have many years left.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to get you details. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. TELL US what you want and get notified of only the deals you are interested in. We notify you by email based on the geography you want. PUSH HERE to get the deals you want: https://www.housedealsgta.ca/preferred-buyers/