Who wants a discounted 2-unit house that has great features and a great location?
It’s a raised bungalow with high ceilings and a basement apartment. Steps to the lake, Cook’s Bay, beach and marina. There are many ways to profit here…
OPTION #1: Short term rentals that make you thousands per WEEK. People will rent from you to enjoy cottaging in the summer and ice fishing & snowmobiling in the winter.
OPTION #2: Rent as a 2-unit property. From our research it looks like this can be made legal; but please confirm for yourself.
OPTION #3: Fix & flip.
– LOCATION: Innisfil (South of Barrie, North of Newmarket)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $509,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Over $600k – How high over? That depends on how nice you make it!
– CLOSING: April 01, 2021 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Detached, Raised Bungalow
– BEDS/BATHS/KITCHENS: 3+2 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Kitchens
– PARKING: 3-4 spots on driveway
– BASEMENT: Walk-out, separate apartment, high ceilings
– SQFT: 1209 sqft – This is big for a bungalow!
– LOT: 50′ x 187′
– AGE: 1964 Built
– MUNICIPAL SEWERS (Not Septic)
– WELL WATER (Not municipal water)
– RENTS: Estimate is $3,000++ for the 2-units. Short term rentals will be MUCH higher.
– PROPERTY TAX: $3,586
– The house could use a face-lift.
– Junk and furniture removal
– This is not a “legal” basement apartment and it’s not up to building code.
– Windows & skylights (replace or remove)
– This is a spacious house and it’s bigger than it looks.
– Cathedral Ceilings, skylights, and some nice features.
– Two-level backyard deck.
– Basement ceilings are over 9′ high.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to get you details. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors