Handyman Special in Toronto
Are you looking for a profitable fix & flip?
This detached house is a handyman special in Toronto for $425,000! Say what? About 700m walk to Eglinton Ave. Close to the future LRT line. Yes it’s a small house and it needs renos.
– PURCHASE PRICE: $425,000
– CLOSING: Soon! April 29. (This is an assignment of contract.)
– After Repair Value: There are sales of similar sized houses in the high $500s.
– LOCATION: Eglinton Ave W and Jane St, Toronto
– detached bungalow, 2 bed, 1 bath
– detached garage, shared driveway to back.
– basement ceiling height: you’ll need to duck frequently if you’re 6 feet tall. But people will use the space. The height of the home owner will determine what they use it for.
– SQFT: 582 sqft (Plus basement)
– LOT: 25×87
– AGE: born in 1921
– Approx 1.1km = 13 min walk to Mt Dennis future LRT station
RENOVATIONS NEEDED: Lots!
– the house hasn’t been well maintained. There is wood rot, grading issues, leaks.
– the exterior has lots of wear and tear.
– paint the siding
– replace some rotted wood
– regrade stones around house.
– low to the ground windows. Replace with shorter windows and concrete. Or improve grading.
– knob and tube in attic per seller
– give the interior a face-lift
– it’s a small house which means less sqft of materials to buy and a cheaper renovation.
– the bathroom was renovated recently and looks good.
If you’re looking for a handyman special in Toronto, then let us know of any questions and if you want more info (Comparable solds, MPAC info, and more…). If you’re interested, we’ll guide you through the process and make it easy for you.
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – handyman special houses for flippers