Who’s looking for a profitable property?
How can you profit?
1) Buy for $229,900, renovate, then sell for around $300,000.
2) Buy, renovate, rent, refinance and pull out some of your money. With today’s low rates, this property can cash-flow as a rental.
We have a long closing on this one, so you have lots of time to get a bank mortgage.
Condos are easy to renovate. If you’re looking to buy a rental property, then consider buying two discounted condos for LESS THAN than a 2-unit property. Condos can be a lot easier to manage.
– LOCATION: 89 Westwood Rd, Guelph
– PURCHASE PRICE: 229,900 or best offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Two units of the same size have sold for $297k and $315k in the past 6 months.
– CLOSING: June 03, 2020
– BEDS/BATHS: 2 bed, 1.5 bath
– SQFT: 945 sqft
– AGE: 1981
– PROPERTY TAX: $2,000 approximately
– CONDO FEES: $576.62 (All utilities included)
– ESTIMATED RENT: $1700
-paint & flooring
-kitchen and bathroom updates
-take a look at the pictures and videos to decide how much or little you want to do.
-Nice view from the balcony of Margaret Greene Park.
-Great amenities: hot tub, sauna, outdoor pool, exercise room, party room, billiards and game room.
-All suites have a wall unit air conditioner.
-In suite laundry
-1 underground parking spot included. Can get a 2nd outdoor spot for a $15 one-time refundable tag deposit.
Let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to get you details. (Comparable solds, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Income Properties For Real Estate Investors