Who’s ready for a deal?
This condo is an easy reno that can be a profitable quick flip or you can hold it for cash flow.
How can you profit?
1) Buy for $175,900, do a small reno, then sell for around $230,000.
2) Buy, renovate, rent, refinance and pull out some of your money.
– LOCATION: 107 Bagot St, Guelph
– PURCHASE PRICE: $179,900 or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: $225k – $230k
– CLOSING: Feb. 04, 2020
– TYPE: Condo apartment
– BEDS/BATHS: 1 Bed, 1 Bath
– PARKING: 1 spot in parking lot
– LOCKER: Owned, in basement.
– SQFT: 614 sqft
– AGE: 1992 Built
– PROPERTY TAX: $1500 approx
– Condo Fee: $285
– LEASE: Have a comp for $1250 + utilities
RENOVATIONS NEEDED: some light updates
– replace carpet
– painting (smoked in)
– new stove
– and I’m sure you’ll find some more To Do’s
NOTE: Comes with a problem tenant who hasn’t paid since August, 2019. Seller already has an order to evict. But the tenant has filed an appeal with LTB. Seller is sick of LTB and trying to evict, that’s why we’re getting a deal. You will NOT be getting vacant possession and you will need to do the rest of the work to evict the tenant.
– large balcony
– big windows
– it’s a condo, so it’s an easy reno!
This Condo has been assigned. But let us know if you’re looking for a condo townhouse for sale in Guelph.
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get immediate access to our deals as soon as they are available.