Here’s a 6590 sqft house on almost an acre for a mere $715,000.
MPAC value is $885,000. Does this smell like a good deal?
You can think of it like two houses attached to each other. There is great flip or rental income potential here! Isn’t it great to win either way?
Let us take you back in time to “The Doctor’s House” that has years of rich history and a Downton Abbey feel. Although, not a registered Heritage Home, this Property of interest stands as the oldest Brick House in the region. These walls have fostered such brilliance, ranging from a victorian doctor’s office & dwelling, to a charming bed and breakfast, and a beautifully spacious multi-family home.
The possibilities are endless with this luxurious, vintage and strategically updated home. Time to live the fine life, in the land of opportunity.
– LOCATION: just outside Port Perry. 15 min from Brooklin/Whitby
– PURCHASE PRICE: $715,000 or best offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: This is a unique property and there are no direct comparables. MPAC assessed value is $885,000. How does that sound? You’ll need to contrast and compare to the houses selling in the $800s, $900s and $1M+.
– CLOSING: Feb. 14 (This is an assignment of contract)
– TYPE: 2 storey brick house with additions
– BEDS: lots of rooms! 5 or 6 being used as bedrooms.
– BATHS: 5 (one is under construction)
– KITCHENS: 2
– SQFT: 6590 sqft per MPAC
– LOT: 197′ x 207′ (0.94 acre)
– Rural property on well and septic
– AGE: 1840 brick house plus 1997 addition
RENOVATIONS NEEDED: the house has been well maintained and updated.
-Some windows are older
-You could do a lot or do very little depending on the look you want
-Newer roof with 50 year Certainteed asphalt triple layer shingles
-High-end restaurant grade water treatment system
-Surprisingly nice basements for an older home
-Detached garage. Size of double garage, but only one garage door.
-4 storage sheds
-Backs onto greenbelt
-Has its own enclosed courtyard
-Huge circular driveway and plenty of parking
This house has been assigned. But let us know if you’re looking for fixer upper homes for sale in Ontario.
Tomomi Wang & Aaron Moore
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get immediate access to these investment properties for sale Port Perry deals as soon as they are available.