Who’s looking for a rental property? The price is AMAZING!
Buy for $244,000, do a medium sized reno, then rent. Then refinance and pull out some of your money.
-As a single family home it will be easy to manage.
-Has student rental potential if you want higher income. It’s close to Trent University.
BONUS: the neighbour’s house sold for $377,000. It had substantial renos. Yes, the house that shares a driveway.
Do you think that will help with refinancing or re-sale?
– LOCATION: Peterborough (Ashburnham neighbourhood)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $244,000
– BUY-IT-NOW PRICE: $250,000 (If you know you want it based on pictures, videos, comps, etc, then it’s yours and we won’t show it to multiple people. Avoid multiple offers. Yes we can arrange a viewing and/or inspection for you.)
– CLOSING: June 06, 2019
– After Repair Value: $310k+++ (Depends on renos of course.)
– Detached, 1.5 storey house
– Detached garage. Parking for 3 cars.
– BEDS: 4 Bedrooms… 2 upstairs, 2 on main (One bedroom is a converted mud room.)
– BATHS: 1 Bathroom
– SQFT: 931 sqft
– LOT: 39 x 100 feet
– AGE: built in 1945
– PROPERTY TAX: $2,547.01
-painting & flooring
-kitchen updates (Lower cabinets are newer, but need to be stained or painted.)
-OPTIONAL: basement could be finished. Could add a 2nd bathroom and 5th bedroom.
-some windows are old, some windows are new.
-the bathroom is nice.
-basement has high ceilings, but you need to watch your head at the bottom of the stairs.
-big yard and deck
-roof, furnace and AC were all done about 12 years ago… they have some years left in them.
-electrical and plumbing are updated.
This house has been assigned. But let us know if you’re looking for investment properties in Peterborough.
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang