Who’s looking for a profitable property?
This 2 storey semi is only 650m from Victoria Park subway station. It’s also close to three schools, Oakridge Community Centre, and a 10 minute drive to the beach! The separate entrance to the basement leads to a bonus kitchen downstairs. Offers any time!
How can you profit?
1) You can buy for $789,900, renovate and then sell for high $900s or more!
2) It’s move in condition, but some areas need updating. Perfect for someone who wants to move in and renovate slowly to their taste.
– LOCATION: Scarborough (Pharmacy & Danforth)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $789,900 Or Best Offer – Contact us quickly if you like this one! We’ll be showing and assigning it fast.
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: high $900s and possibly $1+ Million
– CLOSING: July 15, 2021 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 2 Storey Semi-Detached
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 Bed/1 Bath
– PARKING: 1 space
– BASEMENT: Finished with separate entrance and extra kitchen, but probably not suitable for a second unit. Ceiling is roughly 6′ high.
– SQFT: 962 sq ft
– LOT: 15′ x 115′ (approx)
– AGE: 1922
– ELECTRICAL: Copper wiring
– PROPERTY TAX: $1989 in 2019
– This house is in decent condition and it’s livable. But you can update it too.
– Kitchen and bathroom need updating.
– Older furnace, on its last legs.
– A/C is 10-15 years old.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– New roof, windows, and gas line!
– New laminate flooring throughout
– 2 kitchens
– Separate entrance to basement
– Steps to subway station… 8 min walk!
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Do you want to get notified of these deals before everyone else? PUSH HERE to get notified about these deals as soon as they become available.
Need Fast Financing?
Calvert Home Mortgage has the ability to finance most of the wholesale price, INCLUDING the assignment fee. Also, they can fund in 24 hours.
Calvert has options for buying with as low as $20k down, with rates starting at 7.99% and a 2% lender’s fee for 25% down.
No additional broker fees! No appraisal fee! No lender legal fee! Fully open!
Get $500 off the lender’s fee from Calvert Mortgages if you let them know that you heard about them through House Deals GTA