Who’s looking for a profitable property?
So many of you are looking for a cottage by the lake…here’s our gift to you! It’s BIG, surrounded by trees on three sides, and just 100m from the lake on the fourth side. Walk your kayak, canoe or fishing rod down to the water for some serenity whenever your heart desires. Have a bigger boat? Boat launch is just 5 minutes up the road.
Very secluded property, right beside forested conservation area. You’ll fall in love as soon as you drive up. The peace and tranquility will attract guests looking for a nice nature getaway. Looks out onto Lake Huron. Or watch the herons play on the pond! AirBnBs in the area rent between $500-$1000/night depending on time of year.
How can you profit?
1) Cottage or Short Term Rental/AirBnB: there’s lots of encouragement from the municipality for vacation rentals (big shortage in the area!). The HUGE common areas, pool table, hot tub, and firepit make this an ideal gathering place for groups. If you’d like, add more bedrooms to the main floor, basement, and/or garage loft to get more heads in beds.
2) Secondary Suite: the region is also very friendly towards ADUs and secondary units due to rental shortage. It sounds like they’ll even be allowing these on rural properties in the coming months. Future potential! This is a BIG house and could comfortably be 2-3 units. The loft above the garage is perfect for a 3rd unit.
– LOCATION: Wiarton, ON (on Lake Huron, 30 min north of Owen Sound)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $649,900 Or Best Offer
– CURRENT MARKET VALUE: We’re told a house on the same street, in similar condition, just sold conditionally for $740k. That one’s much smaller with no basement.
– CLOSING: December 10 to December 19, 2022 (Exact date to be picked by seller. This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Raised Bungalow
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 Bed/3.5 Bath. Lots of room to add more bedrooms if desired.
– PARKING: Unlimited! Rural property.
– GARAGE: HUGE detached 3 car garage, per MPAC, with two garage doors. Plus HUGE loft above. Can be converted into a bunkie. Already has electrical.
– BASEMENT: Two big rec areas with half bath. Convert some space to bedrooms if you like.
– SQFT: HUGE for a bungalow! 2,400 sq. ft.
– LOT: Approx 2 acres
– AGE: 1990
– PROPERTY TAX: Approx $2700
– This house has a cottage vibe and you may like to keep it that way. Or you can turn it into something luxurious if you prefer.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– The sheer size of the house and the lot. 2400 sq. ft. on 2 acres!
– Move in ready. No significant updates needed.
– There’s only so many houses by the lake to go around. Here’s your chance to snag one at a discount.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Get notified of only the deals you are interested in by telling us your areas of interest. We notify you by email based on the geography you want. PUSH HERE to get the deals you want: https://www.housedealsgta.ca/preferred-buyers/