Who’s looking for a profitable property?
Here’s one for the flippers who like to turn houses that need some love into something beautiful! Buy this unique house for $189k, renovate nicely, and sell in the mid $400s. Located between Sarnia and Grand Bend, just minutes from the sandy shores of Lake Huron. Walking distance to the local elementary and high schools. Ideal location for families!
– LOCATION: Forest, ON (1 hour west of London, between Sarnia and Grand Bend on Lake Huron)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $189,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Mid $400s
– CLOSING: November 22, 2023 (Somewhat flexible., This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 1 3/4 Storey Detached
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 Bed/1 Bath Plus Water Closet
– PARKING: 1 car garage
– BASEMENT: Unfinished
– SQFT: 1149
– LOT: 66′ x 133′
– AGE: 1930
– PROPERTY TAX: Approx $1700/year
– Lots of value to add to this fixer upper! Needs new furnace, windows, electrical, appliances, kitchen, baths, flooring, etc.
– Some water damage in basement from sub pump leak
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– It’s so cheap you can throw this on your line of credit!
– Lots of sales in the area this year.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Josea Paul, Myra Afidchao, Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Get notified of only the deals you are interested in by telling us your areas of interest. We notify you by email based on the geography you want. PUSH HERE to get the deals you want.