Where else can you find a house this big, on 2 acres, and in an amazing location for only $499,900?
You are in the countryside of Prince Edward County surrounded by fields and farms. The kitchen and a bathroom were recently renovated. The house is move-in-ready, but there are updates that you can do over time.
Close to Wine Country! Popular Wineries include Sandbanks, Karlo Estate, Norman Hardie wineries. Short drive to Provincial Parks with gorgeous beaches! (Presqu’ile Point, North Beach, Sandbanks). Close to Campbell’s Orchard & Country Market, a popular place to get fresh fruits and veggies.
How can you profit?
1) Easy Fix & Flip – Needs a light reno since the kitchen and a bathroom are already done. Turn this into somebody’s dream home. If you get creative with this property, you could turn it into $700,000 or $800,000.
2) Rent: A big house like this should rent around $3000/month. Do you want to rent it now and retire here in a decade?
3) Move to the country! And enjoy the equity when you buy at a discount.
4) Realtors, we’re paying 2.5% commission. Show Your Clients! Be the hero who finds your client an off-market deal. Long closing = easy to get a bank mortgage.
– LOCATION: South-East of Carrying Place, ON in Prince Edward County (12 min to Trenton, 17 min to Brighton, 30 min to Picton)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $499,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: $650,000+++ (Depends what you do with it.) We think there’s potential to turn this into $700k or $800k like other sales in the area.
– CLOSING: July 26, 2023 (May be flexible. This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Detached, 2-storey
– BEDS/BATHS: 4 Beds (Currently 5, but one has been split in half. You may wish to merge back to 4 good sized rooms.) 2 Baths
– PARKING: HUGE 960 sq. ft. detached garage/workshop, lots of parking on circular driveway
– BASEMENT: Part finished. Living area/rec room. No separate entrance
– SQFT: 1,924 sqft + 828 sqft basement
– LOT: 2.07 Acres, 300’x300′, square lot with lots of frontage!
– WELL & SEPTIC
– AGE: 1910 built + 1991 addition
– PROPERTY TAX: $2,527
– Kitchen and a bathroom were recently renovated, but there are more updates to do.
– The garage/barn needs siding and the metal roof needs TLC. It was built in 1975 and is 960 sqft.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– HUGE master bedroom and bathroom
– Kitchen was re-done last year.
– Updated electrical is 200 Amp.
– Backs onto fields and forests.
– No neighbours beside you. There’s a field on one side and a farm on the other side.
– The prestige of a circular driveway.
– A big house on a big lot at a low price!
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Josea Paul, Myra Afidchao, Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Get notified of only the deals you are interested in by telling us your areas of interest. We notify you by email based on the geography you want. PUSH HERE to get the deals you want.