Who’s looking for a profitable property?
This brick bungalow is ideal for a basement apartment. The big 60′ lot offers future possibilities like a garden suite. This is a fixer upper, but you get to buy at a discount.
Located in Thorold, a charming city that has something for everyone! Whether you’re a history buff, nature lover, or just looking for some fun, Thorold has got you covered. Take a stroll through the beautiful nature trails or spend a day at one of the many parks and playgrounds. Feeling lucky? Head to the casino or take a quick shopping trip across the border.
How can you profit?
1) 2-UNIT RENTAL: If you renovate nicely first, rent the main floor for approx $2300/month and the basement for $1900/month ($4300 plus utilities!).
2) STUDENT RENTAL: Rent to 5 students or maybe fit in 6 bedrooms and increase your gross rents! They’ll love having 2 kitchens and 2 bathrooms. Only a 7 min drive to Brock University and transit will get you there as fast as 17 minutes.
3) FIX & FLIP: Buy for $579,900, renovate, then re-sell over $700,000.
– LOCATION: Thorold, ON (Collier & Richmond) minutes from St. Catherines and Niagara Falls.
– PURCHASE PRICE: $579,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: $700,000++ after a nice reno.
– CLOSING: June 27, 2023 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Detached bungalow
– BEDS/BATHS: 3+1 Bed/1+1 Bath
– KITCHENS: 2 (Upper kitchen has been removed and is awaiting renos. Lower kitchen is more like a wet-bar.)
– PARKING: 1 car detached garage and private driveway for 6 vehicles
– BASEMENT: Finshed with separate entrance
– SQFT: above grade 1,074
– LOT: 60′ x 138′ – A Big Lot!
– AGE: 1965
– PROPERTY TAX: $3,074
– Needs a substantial interior reno. Kitchens, bathrooms, etc.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– Mostly newer windows. Two are older.
– Nice quiet street and no side walks on thise side.
– Detached garage is in great condition
– Large 60′ x 138′ lot provides more future potential for secondary units like a garden suite.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Josea Paul, Myra Afidchao, Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
Get notified of only the deals you are interested in by telling us your areas of interest. We notify you by email based on the geography you want. PUSH HERE to get the deals you want.
PS. You can see all of our available properties here: https://www.HouseDealsGTA.ca/property/