Who’s looking for a profitable property?
Rare chance to own in highly desirable Lorne Park! This house is on a corner lot with mature trees across and behind. Located in the Lorne Park Public & Secondary School District. Minutes to Port Credit Village and GO Trains. Also close to lakeshore, parks, and conservation area.
Buy for $1.039M, update, and sell over $1.25M. Houses in this neighbourhood rarely go up for sale, so most comps around $1.25M are in less desirable neighbourhoods nearby. You’ll likely get more for this!
– LOCATION: Mississauga, ON (Queen St & Ibar Way)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $1,039,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: $1,250,000+
– CLOSING: October 14 – November 14, 2023 (At seller’s discretion with 21 days notice. This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 2 Storey Detached (Sidesplit)
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 Beds/1 Full Bath/2 Half Baths
– PARKING: 1 Garage Space Plus 2 Driveway Spaces
– BASEMENT: Finished
– SQFT: 1362 sq. ft.
– LOT: 40′ x 108′ (approx)
– AGE: 1987
– PROPERTY TAX: $5600/year
– The usual cosmetics (kitchen, baths, flooring, paint)
– Roof & windows are older and ready to update.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– Location, location, location! Fabulous highly desirable neighbourhood (Lorne Park)
– Newer furnace and A/C
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Josea Paul, Myra Afidchao, Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get immediate access to these discounted deals as soon as they are available.