Who’s looking for handyman properties? This is an easier one. It’s a “well lived in” condo townhouse in Misssissauga. but the condo takes care of the exterior, so your renos are limited.
Buy for $515k, do a good renovation, then sell for around $650k.
– PURCHASE PRICE – $515,000
– BUY-IT-NOW PRICE – $520,000 (If you know you want it based on pictures and comps, then it can be yours and we won’t show it to multiple people. Yes, we can arrange a viewing and/or inspection for you.
– LONG CLOSING: Closing date is June 10 – This is an assignment of contract.
– After Repair Value – Two sales in 2018 for $650k or more.
– LOCATION – 1951 Rathburn Rd E, Mississauga … Please do not stalk the property! 🙂
– 2 storey condo townhouse
– 3 bed, 4 bath (three 2-piece baths)
– partly finished basement with fireplace
– 1521 sqft
– built in 1978
– property tax: $3277.43, 2018
– kitchen and bathroom updates
– an area in basement needs to be drywalled. There was a leak years ago. The foundation crack was fixed and hasn’t leaked since. But the drywall was never replaced.
– replace carpet
– paint the house
– and I’m sure you can find other touch-ups and improvements.
MORE GOOD NEWS:
– newer furnace and AC
– hardwood floor on ground level looks decent.
– windows, doors and roof are newer thanks to the condo management.
This house has been assigned. But let us know if you’re looking for Mississauga handyman properties.
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
PS. PUSH HERE to get immediate access and get notified about other Mississauga handyman properties as soon as they are available.