Who’s looking for a profitable property?
It’s close to everything… 401, Oshawa Centre, Walmart, Lowes, you name it. Get to the GO station for an easy commute in a matter of minutes, or grab your Starbucks latte around the corner and hop right on the 401 instead.
Buy for $578,900, fix her up, and sell in the mid to high $700s after a nice reno!
– LOCATION: Oshawa, ON (Vanier neighbourhood at Thornton Rd & Gibb St)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $578,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Mid to high $700s for a nice reno, maybe more!
– CLOSING: May 29 – June 29, 2023 (Seller’s choice with 3 weeks notice. This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 2 Storey Semi Detached
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 Bed/1 Bath
– PARKING: 3 cars
– BASEMENT: Unfinished with separate entrance
– SQFT: 1163
– LOT: 27′ x 110′
– AGE: 1978
– PROPERTY TAX: $3327/year
– Roof, windows, A/C, and electrical are all old and nearing the end of their useful life.
– There’s been some hoarding happening. Interior needs full cosmetic updates and potential pest control.
– Exterior landscaping.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– The seller plans to remove a lot of the household items before closing. Some junk will be left behind, but lots of junk will be gone.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Josea Paul, Myra Afidchao, Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get immediate access to these discounted deals as soon as they are available.