Where else can you find a fully renovated home in Oshawa in the $500s?
Who wants a rent-ready single family rental? Or you can use it as a student rental since it’s near the downtown campus of Ontario Tech University.
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and keep reading below for a list of all the new upgrades.
Realtors, show this to your buyers! We’re paying 2.5% on this one.
How can you profit?
1) Single family rental
2) Student rental
3) Looking for your first home? This is how you can get in the market.
4) Buy at a discount and then turn around and re-sell it. Compare this to other recent sales of renovated houses in the $600s.
– LOCATION: Oshawa, ON (Simcoe St. & Bond St.)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $586,900 Or Best Offer
– CURRENT VALUE: mid $600s in current renovated condition.
– CLOSING: May 31, 2022 (This is an assignment sale. Let us know if you need a fast private mortgage until you refinance.)
– TYPE: Detached House
– BEDS/BATHS: 4 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
– PARKING: 3 spots
– BASEMENT: finished
– SQFT: 1010 sq. ft.
– LOT: 56′ x 44′ (approx. Small yard for tenants to maintain = Easy Maintenance)
– AGE: 1887
– PROPERTY TAX: $2,870.43
-Fully Finished Basement
-Brand New Hardwood Flooring Throughout
-New Electric Panel
-New Stainless Steel Appliances
-New Interlocking Driveway
– Commercial zoning: for future opportunities.
– Corner lot: possibility of a driveway on both streets.
– Vacant and easy to view.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get notified about these discounted deals as soon as they become available. Sometimes these deals go fast, so you don’t want to miss them.