Need a break from the big city?
This 1.5 storey bungaloft rests on a nice country lot… no neighbours on either side and surrounded by farmers’ fields! There’s plenty of parking for guests. Natural light fills the kitchen from the skylight and from the windows throughout the house. Make it your own and enjoy countless numbers of meals outside in your own oasis! You’re a short distance away from Canadian Tire, RONA, Walmart, and restaurants. A quick drive to Willowtree Farm where you can pick up groceries, freshly prepared meals, or items from the bakery. In the summer, visit Port Perry Marina. You with friends, or family can rent kayaks, canoes, or fishing boats, and spend a gorgeous day in the water! Just remember to wear sunscreen!
How can you profit?
1) Buy for $448,700, renovate, and sell well into the mid $600s or more, especially if you make it nice. Check out the $805k sale from December!
2) At this price, you might rent out as a SFH to a local family who loves country style homes close to town. Port Perry locals love their town!
3) Craving a quaint country home close to the city? Move in yourself! Realtors…we’ll pay you 2.5%. If you want more, add more on top.
– LOCATION: Port Perry, ON (Hwy 12 & 7A)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $448,700 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Possibly mid $600s-$700s…but the most similar comp just sold for $805k in December!
– CLOSING: January 31, 2023 (You can close even sooner if you like. This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 1.5 Storey Detached (Bungaloft)
– BEDS/BATHS: 2 Beds/1 Baths
– PARKING: Country home! Plenty of outdoor parking, plus 36’x 42′ detached garage.
– BASEMENT: Separate entrance. Unfinished.
– SQFT: 1,307 Sqft
– LOT: 64′ x 147′
– AGE: 1942
– PROPERTY TAX: $3,907
– Septic not up to code and may cost $30-$40k to upgrade. Likely to interfere with a bank mortgage, so you’ll need a different financing plan.
– Windows need replacing.
– Lots of wood paneling throughout. Some may keep it for a country feel, or you might choose to drywall instead.
– Cosmetic upgrades as you see fit.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– Roof new 2018
– Propane furnace new 2018
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Do you want to get notified of these deals before everyone else? PUSH HERE to get notified about these deals as soon as they become available.