Who’s looking for a profitable property?
This 2 storey condo stacked townhouse is in a very accessible location close to many TTC bus stops, grocery stores and restaurants. It’s also near the 401, University of Toronto Scarborough, Centennial College, Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre, and a beautiful waterfront trail. This 2 bedroom fixer upper is an easy flip opportunity and already has new windows!
How can you profit?
1) FIX & FLIP: Buy for $399k, update cosmetically, and sell for $520k or more.
2) STUDENT RENTAL: Turn this into a 2 or 3 bedroom student rental. It’s less than 10 minutes from the University of Toronto Scarborough and Centennial College.
3) STANDARD RENTAL: Nearby 2 or 2+1 units are renting between $2300-$2650/month.
– LOCATION: Scarborough, ON (Lawrence/Morningside)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $399,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: A similar unit just sold for $520,000 in July!
– CLOSING: September 28, 2023 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 2 Storey Condo Stacked Townhouse
– BEDS/BATHS: 2 Beds Plus Den/1 Bath
– PARKING: 1 Indoor
– SQFT: 1,040 Sq. Ft.
– AGE: 1975
– CONDO FEES: $499/mth (includes water)
– PROPERTY TAX: Approx. $1,239/year
– Cosmetic updates to kitchen, flooring, bath, paint.
– Leak in laundry sink.
– Washing machine does not work well.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– New windows have been recently put in.
– It’s a condo…keep your bucks on the inside and leave the rest to the corp!
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Josea Paul, Myra Afidchao, Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors.
PS. PUSH HERE to get immediate access to these discounted deals as soon as they are available.