What can you do with this discounted townhouse?
1) This can be an easy to manage single family rental.
2) Student rental – currently has 7 bedrooms. Owner is living there and rents rooms. Some rooms have been “hacked” into bedrooms.
3) Single Family Home – The house is in good condition and you can take down a couple walls to reduce the “student bedrooms”. You won’t find a house like this for $344,000 on MLS. This is a deal!
– LOCATION: 1133 Ritson Rd, Oshawa
– PURCHASE PRICE: $344,000 or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: $390,000+ (Complex has a sale for $430,000 too.)
– CLOSING: August 04, 2020 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 2-storey condo townhouse
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 + 2 Bed/1.5 Bath
– PARKING: 2 parking spots. 1 spot on the driveway + 1 garage.
– SQFT: 1188 sqft
– AGE: 1986 built
– PROPERTY TAX: $2700 approx
– CONDO FEES: $301.18
– RENT: Approx $1900 as single family, more for students.
– You may want to remove a wall in the living room. It was added to create bedrooms for students.
– Replace carpet
– Nice deck in back and fully fenced yard.
– The complex and it’s management has a good reputation.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to get you details. (Comparable solds, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get immediate access to these discounted deals as soon as they are available.